The Sugar Pot Beach is located in Tower Isle, St. Mary and is just a 14-minute drive from Ochi Rios, and a short drive walk from the villa in the direction towards Oracabessa.
The beach is sheltered by cliffs on both ends which help keep the sea and air environment calm. It is much quieter than the main beaches in Ocho Rios.
It is a secluded and very beautiful beach with a gorgeous property and it is very well kept.
- The water is nice and warm, very clear and with just the right depth for swimming.
- Bring your towels
- There is a bar and a restaurant where you will enjoy great tasting, freshly cooked food.
- Their most popular dishes include fresh, crispy fried fish, fried chicken, and lobster.
- We recommend that you place your order upon arrival as the wait time for your food may be a bit lengthy.
- Contact 1-876-852-7135 for more detailed information.