James Bond Beach is a small scenic beach near the former winter home of James Bond author Ian Fleming. It was also used as a filming location for ‘Dr No’. The beach is located 10-miles outside Ocho Rios and has the stunning St Mary mountains as a backdrop.
If you are looking for an off the beaten path escape with comfort and a refreshing atmosphere, you should consider making James Bond Beach your next place to visit the next time you’re in Jamaica.
The beach is famous for a number of things, with the Moonraker bar and restaurant where folks enjoy exquisite fried fish, jerk chicken and curried lobster, among others.
Apart from your beachwear and change of clothes, you won’t need much more as the food and other refreshments for sale .
The changing rooms are very clean and spacious. The beach is only a 20-minute drive from Ochi Rios.
- Bringing your own food is optional.
- The changing rooms are very clean and spacious.
- The beach is only a 20-minute drive from Ochi Rios.
- The opening hours are between 9 am to 5 pm, Sundays to Saturdays.
- The entrance fee is only 5 USD per person for tourists and $350 JMD for residents.
- Contact Number: 1-876-975-3665.