Choosing The Right Type Of Villa For Vacation in Jamaica
When it comes to traveling the world, Jamaica is a definite hot spot. Amazing culture, interesting activities, world-class attractions and luxury accommodation option makes Jamaica a worthwhile vacation destination today.
The best way to take in the scene and enjoy the splendors of Jamaica, of course, is by staying in comfort and style. This means staying in a villa – an accommodation offering a home away from home experience without any responsibilities.
Most travelers looking for a luxurious vacation choose a resort. In truth, luxury resort offers different amenities as well as room options to suit travelers need. While it may seem that luxury resort/hotel is a perfect option for your Jamaican vacation, but this may not be the case at all.
Jamaica Villas take the safety and comfort of a resort and kick it up a notch by providing high standard structures such as self-contained houses primarily for you and your guests.
Enjoy comfort, peace, serenity, and privacy at its very best. Not only that, they offer personal amenities that you can’t get from a standard luxury resort including fully functional kitchen, multiple bedrooms for large groups, private pools and Jacuzzi.
Reasons why Resort isn’t ideal for Large Group
Hotels and resorts aren’t ideal for getting a large group together. The size of a hotel room is around 400 sq. ft on average and when you have a large group, you spend more money on getting extra room.
On the other hand, an average size of a villa is 3000 sq. ft. so you enjoy more space. You don’t have to walk down a public hallway to greet your friends and family. Instead, you all have a large space including a massive sized living room, but still, enjoy the comfort of your personal bedroom.
There is more than enough room to spend quality time together with your family and friends in a private home, whereas a resort offers something smaller, leaving you all squeezed up in a space.
So if you are considering booking a resort, here are some reasons why you should reconsider
Regardless of where you are, be it on a balcony or sitting next to the pool, privacy is usually not a huge selling factor for a resort
From the resort design, décor, to the bar and restaurant options, the same beach, some guests might want something far better than being cooped up with the same activities in a single location after a few days.
Any traveler looking for an authentic travel experience and want to immerse themselves in the local culture will have their expectations cut short at a resort, unless, of course, you tend to spend the entire vacation days outside of the resort. But come to think of it, why book a resort if you have to venture off the facility. One of the reasons for staying at a resort is that you have everything on-site – so you don’t need to step off the resort.
Villas have their own set rules, no doubt, but as a result, the rules are much stricter. For instance, breakfast at resorts probably starts at 9 am while dinner starts at 8 pm. And sorry if you fail to keep up with this timing, then you have to dine at the expensive restaurant. You wouldn’t want to go the whole day hungry, would you?
How you pick an accommodation depends on varying factors and space is one of them. Hotels don’t have big rooms to accommodate a large group.
Rather they will check you into a small room stuffed with furniture and other weird objects. In order to create space, you have to start moving and rearranging some items.
This will leave you drained and exhausted. Apparently, Jamaican hotels don’t provide the right amount of floor space. Moreover, these hotels don’t provide additional bedding, leaving you in a discomforting state the next day. This, in turn, jeopardizes your comfort.
Another problem you’re more likely to face especially when traveling by car is parking issue. Most hotels offer parking at an exorbitant overnight rate. Unfortunately, most travelers fail to make enquires about parking options and end up paying crazy rate
And is group family in hotels worth it?
After all these considerations, do you think it is actually worth it staying in resorts/hotels? Isn’t it easier to look for a better alternative that promises better hospitality and increased comfort?
Why stay in a hotel when you have to think about privacy, space, parking issues and many more. Eventually, you’ll have a bad stay.
Do you want to have 100% control over your vacation – except for the weather? Or you seek a fully staffed accommodation with large space to accommodate all your travel needs? A private villa is the solutions you seek.
Why Go Private
Vacationers in Jamaica are looking for flexible holidays. Comfort, convenience, and relaxation are a necessity, particularly for your vacations.
If you are looking to relax completely and experience great hospitality on your holidays, there is really only one choice – a Jamaican holiday villa. No neighbors to contend with, or strange faces staring at you as you walk down the lobby – enjoy unlimited relaxation
While resorts and hotels are usually crowded, impersonal and limiting, Jamaica private villas, on the other hand, offer great value for money. Not only that, you enjoy a memorable vacation experience with friends and family.
Just imagine a family of five – two adults and three kids- all staying together in a small hotel room with one bathroom and a petite balcony. How relaxing does that sound?
Now imagine the same family staying in a Jamaican holiday villa featuring modern amenities such as private pool, a full kitchen, large living areas, more than three bedrooms and spacious balconies.
Now, that’s another name for a relaxing holiday. Enjoy the comforts of a good home.
Reasons to rent a private villa home
Below are some of the reasons to rent a holiday villa over a resort or hotel room
- A holiday villa is more spacious than a hotel room. Ideally, it has more than four separate bedrooms including a private pool, large balconies, and a full kitchen. You have enough space to share and for fun.
- Enjoy great value for money. Unlike hotel rooms, Jamaica private villas are rented weekly. Moreover, holiday villas don’t incur much-running cost when compared to 5-star hotels, hence rates are cheaper. With the world class amenities available, Jamaica private villas offer high-quality service and relaxation for less. Indeed, Jamaica vacation villas are one of the most cost-effective solutions for your holidays. Save up to 50% compared to a staying at a hotel and enjoy real luxury for less. Not everyone can afford to stay in a 5-star hotel, but villas offer affordable options for guests
- Save money on meals. Holidaymakers spend most of their budgets on meals. Eating out all the time can cause a big hole in your finance. By staying in a Jamaican private villa, you have a fully equipped kitchen to yourself. Prepare your favorite meal yourself and save more. Chances are you want to try out Jamaican delicacies, that’s a great idea – there are local restaurants nearby. But you can save more by preparing some meals in your own kitchen.
- Moving around just got easier as you have the freedom to make your personal choices about travel insurance, flights and more importantly car hire. Don’t have the time to shop around? Staffs at a villa will be delighted to help you with any travel arrangements.
- Need a space to call your own? Choose Jamaican private villa. You no longer have to worry about noisy neighbors or being disturbed by hotel staff. Since you have the entire space to yourself, enjoy great family time together. No more sharing a pool with others, particularly kids. When night falls and kids are fast asleep, you can enjoy the evening with your partner without disturbance.
- Enjoy the convenience of a perfect holiday with world class amenities including air-conditioning, flat screen TV, green gardens, internet access and spectacular views. Not only that, Jamaica holiday villa comes fully staffed with butler, housekeeping and linen service personnel.
- Jamaica private villa is a perfect accommodation option for families, friends, destination weddings, small parties, long-term holidays, reunions and generally for groups looking to stay together while vacationing in Jamaica.
- With a Jamaican private villa, you can make your own schedule to suit your needs. From choosing the attractions you want to visit to looking for the best shopping deals – you’re free to do whatsoever pleases you. No restriction whatsoever. Enjoy an authentic experience and immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Each villa is unique. Regardless of your needs and budget, there is always a villa for you.
- Also, you’re more likely to find a pet-friendly Jamaican vacation villa than a pet-friendly resort or hotel. That’s a fact.
The best solution for your Jamaican Vacation
The tourism industry in Jamaica keeps growing annually. And as such, vacationers are looking for the right accommodation that best suits their needs. Of course, there are big hotels and resorts at each and every location but a Jamaican villa offers quality service that’s beyond comparison. Villas provide greater conveniences, modern amenities and are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities for improved hospitality.
If you’re looking for all the comforts of home away from home while on vacation, you should opt for any of the following villas.
Looking for a Jamaica villa that can sleep up to 17 people comfortably? Then Mais Oui is just perfect. With 8 massive bedrooms, this large Jamaican vacation rental is located in Discovery Bay Jamaica. Equally impressive is its close proximity to a beautiful beach, – barely 2-minute walk away. This fully staffed villa was designed primarily for a large group of people basically traveling together. Also, it is ideal for a small group vacation, family reunion, destination weddings and anniversary celebrations. Notable amenities include smoke-free facility, ocean view roof-top terraces, tennis court, volleyball court, basketball practice hoop, entertainment facilities and many more. Its central location allows guest to experience the best of Jamaica without going too far.
Located in Ocho Rios, Villa Serenity takes the safety and comfort of a luxury resort and kick it up a notch. This 5 bedroom luxury vacation rental, located just a few walking distances to the beach, has something for everyone. Also, Ocho Rios attraction and activities are just a few minutes away including swimming, parasailing, canopy zip lines, hiking, Mystic Mountain, and many more. The vacation comes equipped with 4.5 bathrooms, a large living area, a washer, a dryer and the best part a fully equipped kitchen. With a washer and a dryer, there is no way you’re returning to your home country with dirty clothes. Other amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, X-BOX Game Console for kids, free Wi-Fi, a private staff of 5 and more……Enjoy a Jamaican retreat designed specifically for you.