Just a short drive from Ocho Rios in the direction of Oracabessa is the pretty, long, and naturally surrounded Reggae Beach. The beach is sheltered by cliffs on both ends which help keep the sea and air environment calm. It is much quieter than the main Ocho Rios beaches, perfect if you want more room to spread out.
It is a secluded lagoon with many lounge chairs, a small shopping area, clean restrooms and outdoor showers.
The food is delivered in courses and at your service are lovely hostesses who cater to your every need.
It is truly a cultural experience at the Bamboo Beach Club with entertainment throughout the day by Jamaican dancers and reggae drummers, singers, and acrobats, dressed in colorful costumes, producing high energy shows and songs.
The water is clean and beautiful, and the Bamboo Beach Club is well secured.
There are restrictions in place to preserve the safe and fun environment.
- No food or drink is allowed on the beach, neither are weapons, marijuana nor any other form of drugs.
- No food or drink is allowed on the beach, neither are weapons, marijuana nor any other form of
- Cars are checked upon entrance, as a safety measure.
- Opening hours are 9 am to 10 pm, Sunday to Saturday.
- Entrance fees and rates are in accordance to the packages offered.
- Contact 876-975-5122. for more detailed information and to make a reservation