Must Know Before You Book your Flight to Jamaica
Are you planning a vacation to your dream destination? Due to tight budget you are scouring dozens of booking sites, travel search engines and airline websites to find cheap airline tickets for your next trip. Unfortunately, there is no shortcut to getting the best deals on airline ticket than shopping around and waiting for the perfect date to purchase.
Photo Credit: Mick Tobyn
Come spring, impatience with winter is at its peak. After three or four months of shoveling driveways, bundling up winter coats, and scraping ice from windshields, we’re readier than ever for it to be over.
That makes spring the perfect time to get away from the last of the cold, get some well needed vitamin D, and enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun by the pool or on white-sand beaches.
Best of all? If you travel somewhere warm at the end of winter, it just might be warm at home by the time you get back. It’s like starting spring a week or two early!
And nowhere beats Jamaica for your perfect spring getaway.
We can’t exactly call Ochos Rios, Jamaica a “hidden gem.”
Located on the north coast in the parish of St. Ann, Ochos Rios is, after all, one of the most prominent cruise ship and resort areas on the island.
But it’s a popular spot for some very, very good reasons. If you want to leave Jamaica feeling like you’ve really experienced the best of the island, then Ochos Rios is the place for you.
Everything is here: from adrenaline-pumping outdoor adventures (including Jamaica’s #1 attraction—the stunning Dunn’s River Falls) to dreamlike beaches, to thriving nightlife set to the rhythm of reggae and complemented by some of the world’s best cocktails.
Better yet, if you rent a villa (instead of staying at a resort or boarding a cruise ship) you will find it easier to miss the tourist crowds and explore Jamaica on your own terms.
Not convinced? Here’s why Ochos Rios is a top pick for Jamaica travelers, and why you should consider it, too.
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Ground Transportation in JamaicaApril 4, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Skip the Lines at U.S. Customs when travelling back from JamaicaMarch 31, 2017 - 6:54 pm
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] you have additional questions, please feel free...April 5, 2017 - 4:00 pm by You haven’t seen These Jamaica Resort Areas on Buzzfeed. | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa