Jewel Lagoon Water Park Located at Jewel Beach & Golf Resort in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, this water park is the latest addition to the list of theme parks in the country. Jewel Lagoon Water Park is designed to meet the needs and expectations of all ages. There is something for everyone at Jewel Lagoon Water […]
CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN JAMAICA
New Year is one of the biggest celebrated times of the year for locals and tourist alike in Jamaica. Everyone becomes a part of the celebrations and fun filled activities for many different reasons. Travelers all over the world visit Jamaica for a remarkable vacation experience.
New Year in Jamaica gives everyone a reason to smile, to forget the hustles and bustles of life and eagerly anticipate the year ahead.. Millions of people in Jamaica during New Year celebration head to the white sand beaches to relax and beautiful mountains with lovely nature trails. Full of amazing attractions, sparkling beaches, unique culture, fascinating history and historic monuments, little wonder why Jamaica is considered as the most beautiful in the Caribbean.
Photo Credit: Drekka Read more
ON SITE STAFF ~ READY TO SPOIL YOU
The True Jamaica
Staying in a resort means that you can have a sun vacation with everything on-site. Restaurants, pools, activities, the beach, and guest rooms are all in one place. You never have to leave if you don’t want to, meaning you don’t have to worry about driving. However, you never get to experience what a destination is truly like, in this case the real Jamaica. Part of traveling to a new place is to have an adventure, exploring and experiencing the local people and culture. Resorts isolate you from what a destination is truly like.
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Ground Transportation in JamaicaApril 4, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Skip the Lines at U.S. Customs when travelling back from JamaicaMarch 31, 2017 - 6:54 pm
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] you have additional questions, please feel free...April 5, 2017 - 4:00 pm by You haven’t seen These Jamaica Resort Areas on Buzzfeed. | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa