A vacation at our Ocho Rios Villa in Jamaica is perfect for anyone looking to relax in stunning surroundings. Whilst the housekeeper, cook, ground staff and butler all play their part in helping guests to feel totally at home during a stay, it’s the sea and the beaches that help to really ease those cares away. Here’s just some of the ways in which the proximity of the beaches to our Ocho Rios Villa will ensure a wonderful vacation and impress your friends.
Who have Questions about vacationing in Jamaica and is Afraid to Ask?
Jamaica is a land of dreams, a place for once-in-a-lifetime memories and unforgettable experiences. It shines as the star of the Caribbean, offering travelers a rich cultural experience along with luxury and relaxation. Along with its natural beauty, Jamaica has a laid-back feel and a rich cultural history that draws its guests back time and again.
When considering a Caribbean vacation that suits the whole family the choice can be a bit daunting. However, one of the best places to consider is taking a family vacation in Jamaica, particularly the town of Ocho Rios. Jamaica isn’t just a honeymoon destination. It has tons of great family orientated activities and attractions, and of course great beaches for building sandcastles. If you have an active family, you can’t go wrong with Ocho Rios. Plus it’s convenient location 1.5 hours from Montego Bay Airport means the kids shouldn’t get to bored on the car ride to your accommodation.
On the north-eastern shore of Jamaica lies the lush area known as Ocho Rios. At one time the local resident evicted the Spanish settlers here, while today the welcome luxury travelers and cruise ships. The area had countless attractions, stunning beaches and quality resorts. The surrounding forests and landscapes are a constant draw for visitors, as is the azure blue waters, so clear that you can see the fish swimming
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Ground Transportation in JamaicaApril 4, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Skip the Lines at U.S. Customs when travelling back from JamaicaMarch 31, 2017 - 6:54 pm
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] you have additional questions, please feel free...April 5, 2017 - 4:00 pm by You haven’t seen These Jamaica Resort Areas on Buzzfeed. | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa