Why You should Stay in A Villa and Not a Resort
Personalize Experience, personal Staff in your very own Luxury private villa
We are often asked this question by travelers looking to book a vacation in Jamaica. What is the difference between a villa and a resort or hotel?
So I find it necessary to write and outline why as well as using the testimonial of a former guests.
There are many chain hotels / resorts looking like a string of windowed boxes on the beach with very they little charm, almost no vegetation and very little connection to Jamaican culture.
Resorts/ hotels housekeepers have an average of 25 -50 rooms to clean each day and If you need a butler you need to pay extra and Personal chef, or forget about it.
Staying in a Resort/ hotel and need to go off site to explore and experience the Island and its many attractions, you’ll need to pay extra for transportation.
Purchase an off site activity from the front desk, the cost is significantly higher than you would pay if you did the booking yourself online or at the excursion.
How Do You Define A Luxury Vacation Rental?
What does luxury mean in the new era of vacation rental? Is it tranquility? Is it sheer beauty? Is it service? Is it time? Is it freedom?
Is it Pristine blue seas, lush green trees, stunning views, beautiful flowers and the world’s most spectacular sunset or sunrise?
Or is it a secluded spots around the island to take a swim, hike or explore the beach.
JAMAICA’S DUNN’S RIVER FALLS
Vacationing in Jamaica goes beyond beach activities and luxurious resorts. Asides its white sand beaches, Jamaica features some of the best natural wonders in the world which are well worth a visit.
One of the natural scenic wonders Jamaica has to offers is Dunn’s River Falls. This picturesque water body is a beauty to behold.
Located few minutes west of Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s top tourist destinations, a visit to Dunn’s River should be on your bucket list.
SWAMP SAFARI VILLAGE A TRUE FAMILY EXPERIENCE!
Located in a natural mangrove habitat in Falmouth, Swamp Safari Village is a place to find more than 30 of the endangered American Crocodile, the Yellow Snake, and the Jamaican Coney, which people had thought ceased to exist.
Photo Credit: Denise Mackintosh
Take a tour around this amazing little attractions to catch amazing views of wildlife and rare local birds.
- How to Save Money (up to $499) Off Your Next Vacation RentalJuly 4, 2017 - 10:20 pm
- Winter May Be Coming, But Not to Jamaica!June 28, 2017 - 12:34 pm
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Hello! I would love to put this on my website and Facebook....August 4, 2017 - 7:04 pm by Sandy Shipp
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa