Regardless of your purpose for traveling, you will have to stand in line from minutes to hours to bypass the immigration lines and security lines at airports. Looking to hold onto that unforgettable Jamaican vacation experience while returning to the US? Download the Mobile Passport Control app free on your Smartphone and avoid the waiting […]
Search around a bit, and you’ll dig up a few reasons why you should supposedly visit Jamaica in March and April. But at Villa Serenity, we’re all about honesty. And that’s why we’re here to divulge all the dirty details about Jamaica during March and April: the too-perfect weather and the boring festivals, the glut of in-season food and you-have-to-see-them-to-believe-them peak-seasons prices.
Read on for the truth:
Why You should Stay in A Villa and Not a Resort
Personalize Experience, personal Staff in your very own Luxury private villa
We are often asked this question by travelers looking to book a vacation in Jamaica. What is the difference between a villa and a resort or hotel?
So I find it necessary to write and outline why as well as using the testimonial of a former guests.
There are many chain hotels / resorts looking like a string of windowed boxes on the beach with very they little charm, almost no vegetation and very little connection to Jamaican culture.
Resorts/ hotels housekeepers have an average of 25 -50 rooms to clean each day and If you need a butler you need to pay extra and Personal chef, or forget about it.
Staying in a Resort/ hotel and need to go off site to explore and experience the Island and its many attractions, you’ll need to pay extra for transportation.
Purchase an off site activity from the front desk, the cost is significantly higher than you would pay if you did the booking yourself online or at the excursion.
OCHO RIOS VILLA RENTAL HOME
Vacation Rentals are becoming more and more popular as an ideal budget friendly option versus hotels and resorts.
Most vacation rental and villas in Jamaica are fully equipped with all the necessary amenities; staff including security, cooks, butlers and housekeeping to cater to the needs of everyone in your party.
GET RESORT STYLE AMENITIES:
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Ground Transportation in JamaicaApril 4, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Skip the Lines at U.S. Customs when travelling back from JamaicaMarch 31, 2017 - 6:54 pm
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] you have additional questions, please feel free...April 5, 2017 - 4:00 pm by You haven’t seen These Jamaica Resort Areas on Buzzfeed. | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa