Many of Jamaica’s guests come to us for romantic getaways. Proposals, weddings and honeymoons all find a perfect stage here, set with the romance of watercolor sunrises and wide, sandy beaches for hand-in-hand strolls.
But what about the handful of years after the honeymoon? When the house is full of little ones and you need a getaway more than ever?
Multi-generational Jamaica Travel
The family vacation is taking on a whole new popular trend – multi-generational vacations. This type of vacation is more than just mom, dad, and the kids heading off for a week at the beach. Multi-generational travel brings together a much larger family group. Grandparents, brothers, sisters, and cousins are now increasingly choosing to take a family vacation together. What families are quickly discovering is that these types of trips foster memories and bonds that can’t be replicated at home when everyone is busy with their everyday lives. Time is created for generations that are often living in separate cities to get to know each other in beautiful ways.
Skip the overpriced resorts and settle into a home away from home for less
The Jamaica family vacation of a lifetime awaits and your next step is to simply book your excursion. Rates vary among the traditional hotel resorts that advertise all-inclusive packages supposedly designed for your budget, but these resorts are hoping you don’t stumble on the secrets that lay within the exclusive villa properties that dot the island. While a Hilton-style resort may cost you $400 and up per person, you can realize significant savings and an increase in personalized service by investigating the offerings with a villa stay at a location such as Jamaica Ocean View Villas in Ocho Rios.
Looking beyond the nightlife to wholesome family fun
No other tropical paradise on earth offers as many exciting family vacation memories as Jamaica. From the island attitude of brotherly love, family’s can experience a wide range of unique and exotic pleasures while spending quality time in the company of loved ones. From the venerated beaches that surround the jungle lined shore, to the plethora of floral garden adventures awaiting within the interior, Jamaica offers something for every adventurous soul looking to reconnect with family.
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Ground Transportation in JamaicaApril 4, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Skip the Lines at U.S. Customs when travelling back from JamaicaMarch 31, 2017 - 6:54 pm
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] you have additional questions, please feel free...April 5, 2017 - 4:00 pm by You haven’t seen These Jamaica Resort Areas on Buzzfeed. | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa