This is your first time visiting Jamaica or renting a vacation home. You’ve heard lots of great things for families to enjoy while on vacation. Such as towering mountain ranges, plantations, cascading waterfalls, horseback riding through the mountains, swim with the dolphins and pristine beaches.
You’ve also seen the media reports regarding crimes on the Island. According to the US Department of State, the majority of crime occurs in impoverished areas.
Jamaica is a perfect family vacation destination with an extensive array of activities to enchant and entertain the entire family. We’ve reviewed several Ocho Rios activities, including Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain, Horse back Riding, Blue Hole Falls and White River Tubing and not for forget beaches. When visitors think of Jamaica the first thing comes to […]
Why You should Stay in A Villa and Not a Resort
Personalize Experience, personal Staff in your very own Luxury private villa
We are often asked this question by travelers looking to book a vacation in Jamaica. What is the difference between a villa and a resort or hotel?
So I find it necessary to write and outline why as well as using the testimonial of a former guests.
There are many chain hotels / resorts looking like a string of windowed boxes on the beach with very they little charm, almost no vegetation and very little connection to Jamaican culture.
Resorts/ hotels housekeepers have an average of 25 -50 rooms to clean each day and If you need a butler you need to pay extra and Personal chef, or forget about it.
Staying in a Resort/ hotel and need to go off site to explore and experience the Island and its many attractions, you’ll need to pay extra for transportation.
Purchase an off site activity from the front desk, the cost is significantly higher than you would pay if you did the booking yourself online or at the excursion.
JAMAICA’S DUNN’S RIVER FALLS
Vacationing in Jamaica goes beyond beach activities and luxurious resorts. Asides its white sand beaches, Jamaica features some of the best natural wonders in the world which are well worth a visit.
One of the natural scenic wonders Jamaica has to offers is Dunn’s River Falls. This picturesque water body is a beauty to behold.
Located few minutes west of Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s top tourist destinations, a visit to Dunn’s River should be on your bucket list.
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Ground Transportation in JamaicaApril 4, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Skip the Lines at U.S. Customs when travelling back from JamaicaMarch 31, 2017 - 6:54 pm
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] you have additional questions, please feel free...April 5, 2017 - 4:00 pm by You haven’t seen These Jamaica Resort Areas on Buzzfeed. | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa