Photo credit: Darryl Brazen
When you think of a vacation in Ocho Rios or any Jamaica holiday, you likely picture the beautiful unspoiled beaches that ine the coastal areas of our island paradise.
But Jamaica has a wealth of natural beauty waiting to be discovered away from the white sand and crystal blue waters of the beach. Moving inland can allow you to discover the gorgeous waterfalls of Jamaica as well as the surrounding wildlands that make our island truly unique.
To help you plan the perfect Jamaica vacation, here is a closer look at three of the most beautiful waterfalls in Jamaica.
- How to Save Money (up to $499) Off Your Next Vacation RentalJuly 4, 2017 - 10:20 pm
- Winter May Be Coming, But Not to Jamaica!June 28, 2017 - 12:34 pm
- 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this SummerApril 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- VIP Arrival & Departure ServiceApril 11, 2017 - 12:56 am
- Ocho Rios Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2017April 5, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- Hello! I would love to put this on my website and Facebook....August 4, 2017 - 7:04 pm by Sandy Shipp
- […] pool. Because this is low season in Jamaica, and...April 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] of Negril. Best of all, you’re free to let loose...April 15, 2017 - 1:21 pm by 6 Irresistible Reasons to Visit Jamaica this Summer | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa
- […] privacy and convenience with on-site staff. Book...April 11, 2017 - 12:57 am by Jamaica Villa Club Mobay | Jamaica villa rental by Jamaica Ocean View Villa